top of page

Disability/FMLA/Work Comp

If you go out on FMLA, disability, or workers comp reach out to J.T. Eales at the CWA 6360 union hall (816) 561-6360. He can help you through the process to give you the best shot at approval. The sooner you notify him the better he can best assist you!

bottom of page